Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Hilarious

The easter egg had me on the floor laughing though. xD

The 33rd Christmas The 33rd Christmas

Hilarious

Anyway, the animation was great, the ringtones added a hilarious twist to the end, very funny flash. I lol'd several times.

Eid sheep Eid sheep

Nice

Amusing cartoon you got there, I see you had some fun with the sheep. Eid Mubarak.

3 things I hate 3 things I hate

Not bad.

Not bad for a first submission, but I was very close to closing it because there was no music or sound. The drawings are nicely done and the animation is good as well. I just wish there was sound.

Random Musikal Collab Random Musikal Collab

Screwy Preloader

Other than that, not too bad.

ErnestoGod responds:

yes i know the preloader was a piece of shit X_X¿ i need make a better one... but thanks...

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Woah

Haha, the first time he opened the closet, I jumped a little. Anyway, nicely animated, good cartoon, I enjoyed watching it.

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Hilarious

Not perfect, in fact, nothing is perfect, but still, that was a hilarious flash. The gymnastics actually caught me by surprise, I thought he would just fall down and start screaming "HELP!"
Anyway, good use of sounds, good music, animated very nicely, great job. 5/5 and 9/10.

Bettyday '08 Bettyday '08

Surprisingly, I lol'd.

The quality was decent, and I laughed a bit on some of them. Nice job.

Bobbyballers responds:

Year of the Dog Year of the Dog

Great Animation, Nice Storyline.

The movie was animated wonderfully, and the storyline was pretty nice. The style of animation and the art was great as well. I give your animation a 9/10 and your story line an 8/10. Art is 10/10. Overall I give you 9/10 and 5/5.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Oh dear.

I loved it, music was perfect, nice style of animation, 5 and 10.